At BobSheddy.com, our principal service consists of representing commercial tenants and investors in Alberta. Our services provide our clients with a vast network of available properties through the local commercial multiple listing services (MLS).
Because of our capabilities to network with other brokers and building owners, we will find and complete the transaction much more efficiently than our clients could if they tried to find their space without the assistance of a tenant representation advisor.
Clients who work directly with our Commercial Real Estate Advisors will be provided the following:
• Extensive experience representing office, retail, medical, industrial and investment tenants and buyers on straight-forward or complex lease and lease renewal transactions.
• Fiduciary responsibility given solely to our clients. We listen carefully to understand our clients' needs, and work through a proven program to provide creative, flexible and cost-effective solutions.
• In almost all cases, our representation fees are paid by the landlord or seller.
• Flexibility. Our clients range from new business startups to existing local firms with a single location to Fortune 500 companies with multiple sites.
We offer a wide range of Real Estate services. While traditional agencies have a range of services for owners, many are in direct conflict with the corporate tenant's or buyer's interests. Serving distinctly different interests fractures a broker's focus and limits their ability to consider the larger picture from a tenant's or buyer's perspective. Ladin Ventures' Advisors represent buyers and tenants -- all day, every day -- so they can provide highly specialized and comprehensive service.
Just a few of examples of the many services provided are:
• Office, Industrial and Retail Facilities Lease Management
• Regional, National, International Headquarters
• Lease Creation and Amendment
• Sales Offices
• Review of Tenant's Financial Reports for Landlords
• Research & Development
• Review of Property Tax, Insurance & Other Operating Expenses
• Strategic Planning
• Acquisition / Consolidation Analysis
• Warehouse / Distribution
• Facilities Policies & Procedures Manuals
• Manufacturing Location Analysis
• New Market Real Estate Market Analysis
• Business Acquisitions
• Review of Transportation Costs vs. location
• Disposition of Excess Space
• Lease Renewals
• Employee Quality of Life Assessment
• Buy vs. Lease Analysis
• Source Build-to-Suit Solutions
• Source Equity Participation
• Construction Contractor/Subcontractor Selection
We also provide Exclusive Value-Added Services
BobSheddy.ca also provides our clients with exclusive value added services to help those who don't have already established relationships with the necessary products or services to get their business up and running. We have strong relationships with local Alberta contractors as well as in-house maintenance contractors who can assist us.
We have an 8-office business centre to help our customers as their space is being constructed. We also have direct access to copy/print management, office furniture, office supplies, business signage, accounting services, computer equipment, IT consulting, mortgage banking and financing relationships, Alberta insurance brokers, graphic designers, stationary systems and printing needs, and more. Our long-term relationships with our "preferred vendors" ensure our clients have the right team to jump start their business.